<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://anointingthefamily.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Anointing the Family: Young Living Essential Oils testimonies

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Young Living Essential Oils testimonies



Young Living Essential Oils are amazing. Today I am going to share with you a few testimonials about how well they work.

The first is a video that is a MUST watch showing how powerful Young Living Essential Oils are.


Here's the testimony from a friend of when her daughter got hurt.
What I found was our precious eleven-year-old daughter, battered and bloodied, holding a handful of washcloths to her face. There was red smeared across the bathroom walls, tub, and floor. It looked like a homicide scene. “What in the world.” Blood was streaming from Grace’s nose and steadily gushing out of her mouth. “Help us, Jesus.” I prayed.

Later, the girls would describe to me how, in addition to the bloodied bathroom, they cleaned up blood up and down the stairs, on the carpet, and on the walls. Bloody hand and footprints were everywhere.

The whole bathroom scene is a bit of a blur. But I remember the blood and the urgency of wanting it to stop. But, there was so much that I couldn’t tell exactly where it was coming from. I just knew we had to stop the bleeding. “I’m okay, Mom.” Grace said in a calm voice.

“I know you are, Honey.” I tried to sound convincing.

I started yelling for the kids to get Daddy. “What did you do, Grace? What happened” I asked, as I tried to apply pressure to some mysterious place in her mouth. I still couldn’t tell where the blood was coming from. Everything was happening so fast.

“I fell out of the tree and landed on a rock.”

I couldn’t fathom how a rock could cause this much damage…or this much blood! I later discovered that she had fallen from about six feet, face first, onto what could better be described as a boulder.
You'll have to read the rest at her website.

 

 

Read how a woman suffering from a migraine (and ready to head to the ER for the pain) found something natural that worked amazingly fast! Praise the Lord!
“I was at my wits end yesterday. I had been suffering from a migraine for 7 days and I had been in bed with it. I had to get out yesterday for an appointment, and while out I texted a friend to see if she had the oils for the bomb. She did and told me to come by. I took one bomb when I got home, and within 15 minutes my migraine was gone! This was something that my regular migraine medicine would not touch. I am beyond thrilled! Thank you God for these wonderful oils! I am learning so much! I just wish I would have thought of it before suffering for a week. I am LOVING learning about these oils!!!!!” – Amy Morgan

Amy’s Migraine Bomb
5 drops Copaiba
5 drops Frankincense
5 drops Idaho Balsam Fir
Amy placed these oils in an empty gel cap and swallowed.
Another testimony for 3 of the product in the Everyday Essential Oil kit.
“Our son struggles with ADHD and I’m always on the lookout for ways to help him. My husband and I decided to begin our essential oil adventure with the Start Living with Everyday Oils Kit from Young Living and plan to add oils to our natural medicine cabinet as we are able. To our delight we found that a combination of three of the oils in the kit has eliminated the need for his afternoon dose of medication! We use a drop of lavender on his chest, a drop of Valor on the inside of each wrist, and a drop of Peace and Calming on the bottom of each foot. ANOTHER bonus we have discovered is this same combination helps our sleep-fighting-three-year-old settle down at nap time and in the evening and eases her into sleep.” – Lori
Warning: I only recommend Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils. Lower quality oils may be toxic. Young Living oils that are labeled as “supplements” are approved for internal use. Never ingest lower quality oils. Find out more HERE.

Find out how you can get therapeutic grade essential oils at wholesale prices by CLICKING HERE.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on Anointing The Family is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed.

Testimonials posted are shared with permission from author of The Common Scents Mom.


Linking up:
TheBetterMom.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your nice and helpful comments. Please keep them family friendly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home